An advertising agency creates ads, plans how, when, and where it should be delivered, and finally hands it over to the client. It is mostly not dependent on any organisations and takes all the efforts for selling the product of the clients. Its group of people is an expert in their particular fields. This helps companies in reaching their target customers in an easy and simple way.
Role of advertising agencies
• Researching on the company, product, and reactions of customers
• Creating an advertisement based on the information collected about product
• Deciding the type of media to be used, when and where to be used, and for how much time to be used
• Taking feedbacks from clients and customers, and then deciding the further line of action
Most of the companies can do all this on their own. They can make ads, print, or advertise them on televisions or other media. They can manage the accounts as well. Then what is the use of advertising agencies? The reasons why companies hire advertising agencies are as follows:
• Advertising agencies are experts in this domain. Their team comprises different people for different functions such as copywriters, art directors, planners, etc.
• The agencies make maximum use of these people, their experience, and their knowledge.
• The objective is very clear to them and they are extremely professional.
• Hiring them helps you in saving costs up to some extent.
Types of advertising agencies
There are basically five types of advertising agencies:
- Full-Service Agencies
• Large size agencies
• Deals with all stages of advertisement
• Different expert professionals for different departments
• Begins the work from gathering data and analyzing. Ends on payment of bills to the media people
- Interactive Agencies
• Usage of modernised modes of communication
• Uses online advertisements, sending personal messages on mobile phones, etc.
• The produced ads are interactive, having new concepts, and innovative.
- Creative Boutiques
• Very creative and innovative ads
• Only actual ads are created. No other function is performed.
• Small-sized agencies with their own copywriters, directors, and creative people
- Media Buying Agencies
• The place is bought for advertising and sold to advertisers.
• Sells time in which advertisement will be placed
• Slots at different television channels and radio stations are scheduled.
• Supervises whether the ad has been telecasted at opted time and place or not
- In-House Agencies
• As good as the full-service agencies
• Preferred by big organisations as these agencies are in-built and work only for them
• Work exactly as per the requirements of the organizations
These specialised agencies work for some special kinds of advertisements. They need people with special knowledge in that field. For instance, ads showing social messages, finance advertisements, medicine related ads, and a lot more.
In advertising, you should be aware that not all things will work for you. Some can offer disappointing results while others can be quite useful. For instance, while dealing with social media marketing, the agency will help you know where your target audience is mostly available. Its team will determine what kind of content is the most popular and how people share and consume it. Thus, you can streamline your social media campaigns accordingly.
DigiStreet, a reliable advertising agency in India, accommodates your needs as your business grows. It offers several plans and packages that best suit your business size. It helps companies by determining the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). These indicators are very much necessary to know how your marketing campaigns are performing in relation to your objectives.